NEXUS welcomes researchers across the University of Utah who desire to collaborate on research projects concerning society's grand challenges, from homelessness to health care, immigration to the decline of the middle class, water scarcity and climate change, and early childhood education to healthy agining within families . Potential members may be tenure-line faculty, clinical researchers, career-line faculty, and graduate students whose research interests align with the purpose and scope of NEXUS. Membership applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Benefits to Members
- Interact in an environment that will support and foster interdisciplinary research.
- Eligibility for the NEXUS-sponsored research grants.
- Participation in NEXUS-sponsored conferences and symposia
Expectations of Members
- Actively support and participate in NEXUS-sponsored research seminars and an annual research symposium
- Engage in discussion regarding the creation of new, collaborative research programs